Dispute and Resolution Solicitors in UK  | HB 121 Solicitors

Transfer of Property

At HB 121 Solicitors, we can assist you and provide you with advice relating to a transfer of Property. Our Expert Residential Property Conveyancing Solicitors can assist you.

Our Solicitors also have local knowledge and our Local Conveyancing Solicitors are based in Kidderminster and also Stourport on Severn.

Will I need to instruct a Solicitor to transfer deeds?

Whether you are transferring equity regardless of whether you are transferring monies or not will require a Solicitor to make the appropriate changes to the paperwork. The name on the deeds will need to be changed to the property. A Conveyancing Solicitor will need to complete the legal requirements for you in regards to a transfer of equity. Further Land Registry Forms and charges will need to be applied and forms completed.

By instructing one of our Expert Conveyancing Solicitors, they will be able to assist and advise you on the most suitable options for you during your transfer.

How much are the legal fees and costs to change name on house deeds (UK)?

By instructing a Solicitor they will be able to offer you a quotation on the legal costs involved in the transfer. For the Land Registry fees it will be a minimum of £40.00 approximately and this will cover the cost of altering the register to reflect your change of ownership. The fees do vary and will need to be confirmed by a Solicitor the actual fees.

How long will it take to transfer ownership of a property?

At HB 121 Solicitors, our Expert Property Solicitors will try to make the transaction smooth and efficient as far as possible. However, it does depend on the whole transaction and parties involved but we would anticipate it would usually take 4-6 weeks to complete the legal process.

To speak to one of our Property Solicitors in Stourport on Severn or Kidderminster please contact us on 01299 848944 or 01562 702655 to speak to our team.

You May Also Like: